Friday, September 6, 2013

Bleeding Blue

we felt the cool air
held on together, trees go bare
watch the sky turn into fire,
as our hearts paid the fair
i can almost remember how desire feels

to crave to lose control
to feel every inch of your soul
I know now it was just a passing phase

let me think for awhile
that we mattered as much as you said
that the future could be acquired
through hope, faith, instead

brought to my knees by the truth
I tried to stand
I try to keep the upper hand
when the ground fell from under me
that's when I lost sight of you

and now i'm wondering what happened as time keeps on passing
the distance so far, better shoot for the stars
and now im dreaming of you
now im bleeding blue
what's all the meaning
when there's no point in dreaming

and now im aching for you
now im bleeding blue
cause a dream aint worth dreaming without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment