Friday, June 22, 2012

Cliche

Here i am again i think the cliche is true
Every time you love you give a little piece of you
One too many times I've given up on a star
Never really knowing why even though I've  come so far

There's no glory in moving on I'm just an empty shell
There's no right or wrong truth is that both of us fell

I used to be like her said I could make it all work
If I just found the one then I would deal with the hurt
but now I'm feeling the burn
tell me when will I learn
thats it's not about her
it's my own feelings of worth
so now I'm putting me first
I gotta lift this curse
So when the next one comes along I'll be a man of my words

I wanna say I'm sorry
To who?
For all the heartache
You been through
If it were up to me I would calm the sea
Then we could sail away
Waiting for that day

No comments:

Post a Comment