Dear Mr Sunshine, I wanted to thank you for sending me something I just might belong to
Life yes it's crazy the days they are long, might not mean forever but i'll shoot for maybe
She's all that I wanted and all that I never knew I could need in my life
yes it is early it's too soon to tell but to bask in the light for awhile
Smile, baby - you shine a light on me...
Dear Mr Moonshine your glow is a fire that burns through the darkest of nights
I asked for a rope you responded with hope and that's all I need to climb
Higher and higher I dreams I aspire to be a little more like her
If I have to fall it'd be worth it all just to dance in your glow for awhile
Smile baby, you shine a light
Oh You bring peace to my mind
Oh I tried to fly
but my wings they were dirty
and they spoke of lies
I can believe when I try
but it's so nice to see with my own eyes
I'm not so far away
Smile baby, you shine a light on me
Said won't you shine on me
set my spirit free
Dear Tommorow I never did know you but now I can see that you've always been there
I could never have you but now I am glad you were always a step ahead
im begging for more i am craving to feel what's in store
it's too soon to tell but i'll take a maybe and be satisfied with what you gave me
Smile baby, you shine a light
Oh I tried to fly
but my wings they were dirty
and they spoke of lies
I could believe when I try
but it's so nice to see with my own eyes
I'm not so far away
Smile baby, you shine a light on me
Said won't you shine on me
set my spirit free
Smile baby, shine your light on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment