but times change - time is painful yet heals all wounds if your the faithful type, but I'm not. I'd rather take - than wait for my shot at higher kind of life aim for the sky touch cliches we've all heard a thousand times.
I try to reach out try not to deny myself the reasons i need to believe that someday I just might walk a little lighter, breathe a little deeper and not got lost in this mess that i tend to lose sleep over.
But that's not today not tommorow not yesterday. Still we struggle still we persist as the final pleasures bring meaning to this but i don't think ill ever reach the end just keep on struggling keep on lugging these bricks with me as i turn a corner, maybe some excitement maybe some more puffers smoked porter at the bar where I find a reason to live not a good one but its better than nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
is what i got to work with im resourceful im forceful when i know what i want still i can only make poetry in motion while you play out all your emotions in front of me then when i ask for a chance you dont give me no second glance just say life is tiring but thanks for inspiring me thats what i need, your use is exhausted go find another problem to get lost in.....
No comments:
Post a Comment